Sunday 24 June 2012

ACCOLADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS OF UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL

UNITEN ACCOLADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS


Before I go through the accolades and achievements that UNTIEN has earned and achieved, I would like to give a small definition of what accolades are. Accolade means a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction, "an award for bravery". Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN) celebrated its 10th year anniversary in 2007. Indeed, this 'young' university has come a long way from being a respected vocational institute in 1976 to an internationally recognised university. The official birth of UNITEN a decade ago was a milestone and that lifted the institution to a new level of tertiary achievement. I would like to show some of the accolades UNITEN has earned in the past 12 years.


UNITEN Receives APBEST Grand Award








UNITEN Receives Best Performing Organisations Award from IAPQA







Malaysia Productivity Corporation (MPC) Award






UNITEN Wins the International Quality Crown (IQC) Award






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2008 Achievements

2010 Achievements


2011 Achievements






2012 Achievements

After knowing all these accolades, rewards and achievements UNITEN has achieved, I would like to tell everybody that I am very proud to be part of this great organization and to be graduated from such a successful university. I also would to thank UNITEN for giving me the opportunity and accepting me as a part of them. 
Last but not least, I wish UNTIEN all the best in their future and I wish them more and more success until they reach the top level.



Regards,


  • Nurul Awanis Bt Azani (IS088051)
  • Sohaib.A.Abdelkarim Gad  (CE084816)

        Group 15


No comments:

Post a Comment